View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 03:22 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

That's incredible! Wow. Nice suggestion Tim and kudos to you Christy for following through on that.

I remember a few years back about how a clam had a rock land on it and cracked the shell, the aquarist superglued the pieces back together and the clam lived. So you would be surprised at how resilient they can be if you get to them in time.

Interesting how you mentioned that there are ricordea's near the base. I have a derasa exhibiting similar symptoms (inhalant siphon slightly sunken, not expanding as much as normal, etc.) and I noticed there is a ricordia somewhat near the side that is showing irritation. I was considering getting in there and removing the ricordea but I wasn't convinced that there was a connection, now I'm not sure there isn't a connection..