View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 01:27 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDigital View Post
So as soon as you bring up a change that might help everyone and I think and go "yea, that does sound like a fair change" whether or not it affects you or me, it all good in your books, but when I realize something for myself that could helps others, and bring it up as a topic of discussion I gotta stand infront of the firing squad and give reasons for everything?..
First of all you're over reacting, and if there's a firing squad you're the one who supplied the guns. These are all your rules and additions you're going against, you're fighting with yourself. And I clearly said there is nothing wrong with what you want to do, just use the "good deal" clause. All I was hinting at is get a receipt for a small dollar value.

Quote:
I appreciate Scotts post.. It's exactly how I feel to a T!. Yea, I am leading this contest, and now I REALLY wish I wasn't, because its always me taking the crap storm from everyone.
I don't think that's how you feel at all, I think Scott's main point is that 'who really cares' and if you really agreed with him you wouldn't be kicking someone out of the contest in the next thread.

Quote:
Another reason why I made my decision regarding scholar, I'm standing my ground on it... This has gotta be the easiest rule in the whole contest to follow. Heck, even Scott was able to get an update made and he wasn't even at home around that time. If I miss a deadline.. So be it, I'm out.. Same goes for everyone. I'm not bending every single rule or we might as well not have any. I made a SUGGESTION with my previous post, and was only looking for feedback, only to get grilled for it.
First off you're not being grilled so stop crying already, you asked for feedback and that's exactly what you got. Ryan just seemed to be curious to me and I was just telling you to avoid rule changing and use the "good deal" clause.
Also I don't think it would be easy to break into your own house fill a fish tank with water and take a picture, obviously you're not married.

The bottom line here is that you want to bend the rules for your own good but not to help someone else in the contest. Sorry but that's clear as day.

Last edited by sphelps; 11-20-2008 at 02:58 PM.