View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 08:09 PM

Ginu is on a distinguished road

Sorry to resurrect such old thread but I'm wondering if any of the posters above with Neptune Controller and Telus Actiontec router got the link out of the home network working...

I've spent countless hours trying to get this figured out and unfortunately its not working...

Ive followed the instructions on portforward.com before stumbling upon this thread and not working...
I spoke with telus staff and they are clueless when it comes to port forwarding... they want to send me to their "premier care" which costs 60$ or they want me to subscribe to a business package for a service which is offered on Shaw...

Anyhow at the moment I have a few ports open (80, 8080, 307, 2050, 9900) however none show up when I run a test on a port check website... I get the following messages :

Port 80 is closed on 23.xx.xx.xx
Port 8080 is closed on 23.xx.xx.xx
Port 307 is closed on 23.xx.xx.xx
Port 2050 is closed on 23.xx.xx.xx
Port 9900 is closed on 23.xx.xx.xx

Ive changed the port on the Apex to all of the above, reset the controller and linked my cell (LG Nexus 4) and my iPad3 through the house network without a problem, however cant get it to work with the external network.

I'm getting to the point where I want to bridge the Telus Actiontec V1000H and run my third party Netgear router in hopes this will fix the port forwarding issue, but I'm also wondering if there is a easier way, has anyone with Telus/Apex and Actiontec been able to set the external network up? Please let me know and sorry to resurrect an old thread, just getting really upset with Telus and their service...