View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:59 PM

blacknife is on a distinguished road
Default 65g shutdown sale (Leduc)

Starting with the basics, more to come, some livestock might be for sale too, but I need to give it a few days in the other tank to see how its doing first.

65g tank 36x18x24? un-drilled, few minor scratches. Comes with store made stand, central cabinet with shelves on the side, reinforced in the back for strength. Color is peeling off the wood in a few places but the wood is still solid. Currently in the proses of being drained. 40$ as is or 50$ if i get around to cleaning it.

36" 6 bulb Nova extreme Pro t5HO fixture 200$ Works great Individually molded reflectors, both fans work but one makes a audible humm and could stand being replaced if you dont like your tank making noises.

A few buckets of Sugar fine or mixed sugar fine/cc sand I have not finished emptying the tank yet and some of this is from an old build. 10$/5g pail obo, if any interest i will see how much i actually have.

GSP I have a few chunks of green star polyps anywhere from an inchxinch to a few inches square, free if wanted.