View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 10:25 PM

monza is on a distinguished road
Default Two Anemones One Fat Clown ?'s

So I did all my homework regarding having two anemones in my tank all the good and the bad. I purchased a pink BTA as my new tank addition. I already had LTA hosting a Blue Stripe Tomato Clown.
I was thinking I could purchase a couple of smaller clowns to become residents in the new BTA, that’s where my lack of homework gets me a failing grade. Through most my research I see it is not very recommended to have different clowns in one tank. Everyone agree/disagree? Any other clown/s I could try?

So now what? The tomato clown already seems real interested in the new BTA however, it is a small BTA compared to the clown. Can I get a mate for it? It's older, I’ve had it for close to three years and it came from another reefers tank so I’d say it is over five+ years old, don’t know if it’s male or female. It is a pretty dominate force in my tank and can’t really see it buddying up to a small tomato clown and if it did it would be more like pedophile fish rape. Should I just leave things as they are now? Any ideas?

Kind of looking for what to expect with one clown two anemones?

Dave