Thread: Hello :)
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 03:04 PM

DAVE is on a distinguished road
Default Hello :)

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick little introduction to everyone here at CanReef.

My name is Dave, I am the owner of BIGSHOW Frags located in Hamilton, Ontario. I am a small business, taking pride in the collection of rare, colorful, healthy corals. My goal is to provide a quality product at an affordable price without sacrificing the well being of the livestock or the customer service side of the industry. Many of my customers chat with me daily via text/phone and I am always available to help out with marine aquaria issues, regardless if you have made a purchase from me.

I have been around as a small business for just over a year now and I have expanded my operation significantly (Direct shipments are coming in multiple times a month). Although I have only had the business for a year, I have been an avid hobbyists for over 15 years.

Thank you Titus and the CanReef staff for welcoming me into the community. I look forward to dealing with many of you passionate hobbyists.

Please bear with me while I update my website with 100's of corals (Frags and colonies). I will also be offering a special introductory coupon to celebrate this sponsorship with Canada's most popular Reef forum. So stay tuned...

Cheers,
Dave