View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 11:14 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madreefer View Post
Hey Denny! I like it. But i only want it 30" tall. I'm no giant.
My only concern is that I really don't want my tank to stick out too far as this is the area it will be going in. I have to keep the wife some what happy. She already thinks it's too big

I only have 5 1/2" from my wall at the moment. I'm worried about being able to reach behind to adjust or even plumb it.

As you can see it's in a bay window so with the round tank I can reach behind.
Another question. Is this black acrylic wall going to cover the whole back pane of glass? Cuz it wouls dave me from having to paint it.
I'd like the plumbing to go with it as well. When Paul places the order please tell him of any extra charges as well.
Thanks man
we can always go internally as well , if reaching behind the tank will be an issue by going internal all your plumbing will come out from the bottom of the tank , we can do your returns out the overflow body if you like?

if you like bill i can do a internal drawing for you and we can go from there?

the acrylic i do a full panel if its external unless the customer request otherwise(vinyl for example) internal we do acrylic on the overflow box and vinyl on the back, so yours right now as it stand is a full gloss black panel on the back with no vinyl.

if theres anything you want to add we can add it to your crate, payment and order will be made through paul but we can accomodate anything he may not have in stock

cheers

denny