Thread: Bugs report
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 11:14 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Um, yeah, what you said. Whatever you call it. Sheesh, you web designers trying to act all not geeky and stuff, making fun of my programmer words. My feelings are hurt now!!!

Anyways, I just resized my screen to 1024x768 (Ohmigawd look at the size of them pixels AAAIIYYYEEE!!! ). The login screen was at the bottom of my window, but I still did not need to scroll down (although any further down and I would have ... the "Login" button was partially below the bottom edge of my browser). But my browser window was nearly the entire size of my whole screen (it was not maximized, but it may as well have been).

Anyways, Titus, if you're out there .... there you have it... it seems the login screen are still too low for some people. Is there any way to move the login fields up higher on the login screen?