View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 07:08 PM

TheDogFather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by purelife View Post
Can anyone help me with setting a lunar cycle.
I got it all setup but when i go to set the number of days till full moon it does something weird and disconnects from the unit when i put the number of days in and click ok.

So i found an error in the actual light!
They put the wrong color leds in my 2 pads close to the side where the power cord comes out.

I was showing the gf all the cool things the light can do when she asked me why 2 pads had different leds, at first we thought it was our eyes playing tricks on us but it is actually is wrong.
Where it should be blue i have royal blue leds in its place, so essentially that pad has all Royal blue.
There is nothing strange going on, when you enter a value for the number of days until the next full moon and click Ok it sends the new value to the fixture immediately and the fixture then restarts using the new value.

About the color problem, did you isolate the pod by selecting it in the Special Setting option using the enable buttons and then adjusting the colors using the compose color feature in the Day menu under actions? This will allow you to tun off all the other pods and just tweak the colors of the pod in question to confirm your suspicion that one of your pods only has RB LED's and not both RB and B...

Cheers!

-TDF