View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM

somewherebeyondthesea is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
For the record I wasn't trying to offend, and IMO I wasn't asking in a rude manner. I was just asking a question out of curiosity, because sometimes you never know.

I can vouch for you Laurie! I beleive we met at the last Edmonton meet! I can safely say you did not throw off any negative vibes, nor were you rude by any means. In fact you were very chipper...almost too chipper

But you were also very passionate about your many tanks that you've spent many countless hours on. I really enjoyed talking with you and everyone there, as it truly excites people to talk about this hobby.

What I was trying to convey in my last post was that because of the emotionlessness nature of text....it has no feeling! So the emotion side is left to the interpriter, and as a result of that, misunderstandings of tone and feeling are bound to happen!

That and I'm finding there are very few people with any Seahorse Experience.....or they are keping all their valuable experience to themselves!

Hope that cools everyones jets! I really enjoy this forum because I can really nerd out about my reefing! (nobody else understands me )

Cheers! and Keep posting!

Steve

Last edited by somewherebeyondthesea; 01-29-2013 at 07:46 PM.