View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 07:08 PM

phi delt reefer is on a distinguished road
Default FS:SALIFERT TEST KIT - titration syringe replacements (numbers worn)

Does anyone else have an issue with the number's wearing off their titration syringes for any of their salifert kits OR are missing the pink tips? Salifert's horrible customer service has never responded back to my three emails and all the threads online requesting replacements have gone unanswered.

This is what my syringes look like (not my pic btw)

i'm in the process of trying to source replacments but they can not be purchased in small quantities. I need to buy about 50 units at minimum. I'm thinking about re-selling in packs of threes at my cost.

tips cost approx $0.25 and i have already ordered 50
syringes are proving to be harder to source but i have a couple leads. only problem is the most promising units are pricey ($1.50-$2.00 a unit). The issue is the tips have a locking mechanism and i need to ensure the syringes i order are compatible. The product descriptions are somewhat vague so i'm waiting for the tips to come in so i can better select a replacement syringe.

I'm thinking 3 complete units plus shipping will be approx $10-$15. Any interest? I'll be able to figure out a more accurate real cost once the tips come in though.

I'll be testing the replacements to ensure accuracy with the current kits.

Please advise if there is any interest. If stores are interested i'd be more than happy to provide them with a larger order (once again at no profit to me)