Thread: Sharks?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 04:32 AM

Hustler is on a distinguished road

Ohh i hear you..... but thats at prime conditions in the wild over years and years and years.... If they are in the pet trade its better a guy with 300+ gallons get it then a bio cube right?
your standard motoro stingray gets 39"....... way bigger than a manhole yet people can keep them in a 180 gallon for 10+ years and healthy......breeding even.... and if your willing to feed all the fresh stuff and do tons of upkeep..... Im just saying it is possible with a good routine and a larger setup
I realize the walls built up around larger specimens and being kept in captivity.....Im not looking for a moral battle..... as per google my boxer pup should be living on an acrage with 6.25 acres and not anywhere near the city with a good routine and long walks.... Im looking for info on the true nature of keeping them not just the google caresheets and standard flaming from people with nanos that havent cut down walls or reinforced concrete in thier basement just to keep fish
Not trying to be rude.... Ive just done this same dance with freshwater fish for 15+ years and still havent lost one yet unless you count others eating it....