View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 04:58 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Well, annoying as it is, I'm actually a bit relieved if it's a bad firmware issue.

It was actually my first update on my newer unit (the old one had a hardware failure and I had to send it in for repair and it was gone 2-3 weeks). I'm always leery of firmware updates for exactly this reason (this really doesn't help me change my view on that, haha). As it turns out I had to do some shuffling of outlet assignments (my heater was killing the UPS) and do some programming to the skimmer feed pump to prevent it from filling the skimmate locker after a restart) so I figured it was about as good as a time to do this as it ever gets.

But it is a relief to hear it's firmware over hardware. That means it should eventually be fixed, a hardware issue scares me worse since that has the capacity to wipe out a tank (sadly known from experience, which nearly ended me forever in the hobby honestly).