View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 09:11 PM

jennya is on a distinguished road
Default YVR: 200 Gallon Tank Takedown

Taking down my 200G tank as I am moving and won't have space at the new house . All the stuff is currently located near VGH, and I am free basically anytime if you want to come by and take a look.

Tank is a 60"wide x 36"deep (yes, thats 3 feet front to back) x 20" high tank. 3/4" Eurobraced glass with starfire front and side panels. I also got some large glass panes to reduce evaporation.Pics and more specs to come.
Sump is 80Gallon with two settling chambers, a middle section for refugia, and a bubble trap for the pump section.
Stand is basic wood framed, and painted black with 3 doors. This stand is pretty short, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to get/make a taller one.
1200$ for Tank+Sump+Stand

Tunze Auto topoff 5117 - Automated topoff. Has all parts, works as expected - 100$

2 Kessil A360-E Tuna Blue. Great light, I also have the clamps to clamp then onto the eurobracing- 225$ Each, 400 for the pair

Neptune Apex Junior 8 outlet syste. Has temp/pH/8 outlets. Everything still works - 200$

Heaters - 2x Jaeger 150W, 1xJaeger25W. 15$ for the 150W, 10 for the 25W. If you want all three, make me an offer.

Quarantine/Hospital Tank - 10 Gallon tank with a HOB filter and a small heater. 30$ for the whole thing.

1/2 Bucket of Instant Ocean salt, pretty caked up - 10$

Rock and Sand - Lots of it, make me an offer.

I also have some other odds and ends that will be put up over the next few days.

If you want to buy lots/al of this, I would be willing to make a significant package deal

Last edited by jennya; 12-18-2016 at 09:14 PM.