View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:57 PM

StirCrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
I'd consider looking at something with a 75 gpd membrane. Production may be a little slower than 100 gpd, but the rejection rate is generally better, so if you plan to add DI stage, that will more than likely last longer. This all depends on your incoming TDS though. RO membrane & DI media are the more expensive components of a water purification system, so you want to maximize the quality there.
thats true, but I bet if you read the membrain part number from a 100 gpd it will be a 75 membrain. a dow 75 is 75 gpd at 55 PSI.. at 90 PSI, at 65 PSI it is a 100gpd , at 75 its a 120gpd , at 95 its a 150gpd

max PSI is 150 on a DOW 75. so ya you want to make sure you have a real dow 75. what a lot of compaines used to do and I imagin there is a good chance they still do is relable 25's as 50's 50's as 75's or 100's ect...

Steve
*everything said above is just my opinion, and may or may not reflect the views of this BBS, its Operators, and its Members. If cornered on any “opinion” I post I will totally deny having ever said this in a Court of Law…Unless I am the right one*

Some strive to be perfect.... I just strive.