View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 PM

Ephraim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I like the concept (and have seen some interesting builds similar to this on NR), but I have to agree with Richard that it will be very difficult to clean.
One step ahead on the cleaning for the tank. Going to build my own tools. Going to use plastic chopsticks to create the tools. one with a section of razor blade stuck on the side on the side, vertically so i can scrape coraline. And another with a beveled hinged pad on the end, with a square of sos pad on it for a daily scrubber. I have picked up a set of tweezers and such from Princess Auto that will help with manipulation. Will post pics of tool set when complete building them.

Quote:
My GF would be ****ed if I started drilling holes in my tables and cups. How about those clip on lights used for pico tanks?
Your kidding about the hippo right?
Before i started work the table was old and in need of throwing out, i stained and refinished it so it actually looks better than before (even with the holes drilled). The fiance is pleased so far. Do you have any links for the lights you were talking about?

yes and i was kidding about the hippo, they are ich magnets. A yellow tang would be much more suitable.