View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 09:10 PM

Craigdillman is on a distinguished road

Hey guys

Sorry for the delayed update been a busy month with work

First of all thanks so much everyone and specially , Greg for all the help

So update time . I took it slow and it now looks like everything is stabilized and balanced out . Works been busy so been hand dosing daily and now we are holding solid at
Alk 7.5
Calc 420
Mag 1350

So far I’m losing .75 of alk a day to the nose. Finally getting around to setting up the doser tonight and I’ll be doing the 80ml split over the course of the day and the calcium between that.

If I thought I had growth before it’s now freekin insane like since I started this thread I had to trim stuff like an inch I feel like. Coral all look amazing still and actually I feel the dinos are now like 95% gone . I am starting to get some green HA around the return pipeing and some parts of the back of rocks so I’m gonna work on dialing back the nitrates and phos a bit my nitrates slowly got up to 10ish phos still at 0.04 . ( probably what ended the dinos ) but I’m not to worried about that easy to scrape that out and stay ahead of it and I’d rather let it finish the dinos first then worry about HA long as I stay ahead of it

Thanks again for all the help. I’ll be daily testing this week till it’s all dialed in. My mag is holding strong still so keeping an eye on that

I’ll snap a shot tonight if I remember

Woooo