View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:13 AM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

Guess what people! Im a true blue DIY guy haha! Wanna know how? My first tank that I ever built....LEAKED

So Yah I was sitting here at this computer thing playing Sim City for the hell of it and then I realized that I can hear the water from the built in sump trickling. And I thought to myself, well that aint right, I just filled that thing to the tits, I shouldnt be hearing any running water till tomorrow....So I turn around and look at it and I saw about and inch of water of missing! OH NO WHERE DID IT GO?!?! Oh wait...its on the f'ing floor!

Super stund Josh to the rescue! First thing to do is.....call Terry! He is focused and calm right now! He can think for me! LMAO So out comes the hidden stash of buckets, water jugs and styro containers and the trusty syphon hose. and the rescue op begins!

And good 'ol Terry(minor emphases on 'ol just for you buddy haha) shows up with more buckets and starts wipping stuff together and I went to pull the good ol' reliable ten gallon out of the deck and clean it up and get it ready. Short story even shorter, got everything transfered and safe.

So...with my landlord here which happens to be my aunt noticing some water around she put down her first law ever with me and that is 'professionally name brand made' tanks only.....pfffft So yah In the market for a bigger "professionally made name brand' tank in the next month or so....but for now Terry and his wife there let me use their 20 gallon tall tank just so the fish have some room to swim....and yes its a 'professionally made name brand' tank....got everything transfered over to that tonight and the aunt helped me out even in the late night transfer from the ten to the twenty.

Oh yah and just for those that have known me through all my tanks....Im still using the same freaking stand

Oh and a side note, got another t5ho ballast and 2 more lights on the tank now...looking good. ill give you people pictures tomorrow. nite