View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:57 PM

Duker is on a distinguished road

looks great, i love the tiny things too....they are some of my favorite things.

another fish that would do marvelous in your nano is the mexican red cap goby. Super awesome, small 2-3" max and really active scootin' around the rocks. I have one in my 75 and i love her. Looking for and finding her is very entertaining. And it being a goby, she would stand up for her self against the grumpy barnacle blennies. also have you thought of adding a couple more barnacle blennies to your single guy? they are pretty entertaining in a group, they naturally live in small groups in close proximity to each other.
But then again i also second the trimma suggestion....red spot trimmas or eviotas!

One last thing, IMO and experience at progressive reef (RIP ProReef) maxi mini anenomes are not clown fish friendly, not fish friendly at all. We would wonder why our baby clown fish numbers was going down with no bodies, no evidence of jumpers, no sump surfers and then i saw it with my own eyes...maxi mini's eating baby clowns.

Cheers Ronnie

75 gallon in-wall SPS dominant and some sweet zoas, attached 30 gallon refugium/seahorse tank, attached 15 gallon mangroves/bad boy tank/pod factory, 40 gallon sump.