View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 05:42 AM

Greenmaster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauder1986 View Post
... seriously, this tank is frickin heavy! I had all the help I needed until I finally got all the pieces at home here and needed to get the tank onto the stand. Well guess what! Everyone dissapeared on me when I needed the tank up onto the stand!.

Well as determined enough as I was, I did not accept defeat and I got that huge tank off the floor and twenty feet into the air and up onto the stand, using no tools other than my own two hands.

Aside from a possibly fractured finger, and a pulled right bicep I got it up onto a stand so I can take those pictures for the fan base of this tank...
Good job on getting the tank up... For mine I don't think I can lift it... I got a crushed finger just getting it from the back of the truck to my floor... all we did was a guided slide down a ramp onto rollers... we had four people and couldn't lift it... Also I think your ahead of my build already... I've been working at it for months...
Thanks for the pictures will be following along

Last edited by Greenmaster; 07-09-2010 at 05:46 AM.