View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 08:42 PM

chwkreefer is on a distinguished road

I've updated what is available and have lowered some prices as I want to get rid of everything. So look for the section that says UPDATED MAY 3RD. Ignore the very first set of pricing with the pictures. Just go down halfways through the page to see the updates.

I'm hoping that the tank will be taken down on May 10th. So anyone that is purchasing hardware can come the following week. Saturday's gonna be crazy with Chris an his crew working at my place. So if you have any interest in hardware or have a confirmed sale with me, contact me after Saturday May 10th to arrange for pickup. I want to make sure the tank is indeed gone before I arrange for the pumps and skimmers etc to be picked up.

Anyone purchasing Fish should come on Saturday. My suggestion would be mid afternoon around 2PM. But please contact me first.

Again, I want to thank everyone who has helped me out and have purchased things from me. Most guys got their arms wet and others helped take the woodwork apart as it's become too hard for me physically. You guys have been great. I'm really gonna miss the tank. But so far everything I've sold has gone into good hands and it makes me feel better about that.

Bill