View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 03:04 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46er View Post
As some of you may know last year I set up a new 250 G deep dimension SPS tank at my shop which was my dream tank Ive always wanted a 36" front to back tank.
anyways I had to fly to anaheim sunday morning for work training and one of my guys called me in a panic at 730 monday morning- tank is empty the shop is flooded and fish are flopping around. i guided him through getting them out and into my 50 gal mixing bucket. 5 fish survived, an urchin and a few snails
ALL the SPS died the rocks are pooched. 3 guys spent all day monday cleaning up and I got back wednesday and spent 6 hours cleaning everything.

1) does anyone have a 3 or 4 foot tank not drilled and possibly a hang on filter, with some type of established media I could borrow temporarily?

2) where do I go from here? the tank was purchased late april early may last year. do I go to the store or straight to the manufacture?
Wow, sorry to hear about this! Such a loss of life.

1) Sorry can't help you there.

2) What type of stand did you have the tank on? Many manufacturers will only warranty tanks that are on their own stands. The store will deal with the manufacturer for you.

SPS fanatic.