View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 04:11 AM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo#31 View Post
But mostly, and in all sincerity, it is the people. There is a silent, automatic brotherhood (or sister) that exists here. We have all felt the same pain, we all chase the holy grail, whatever our own personal holy grail may be and we are truly passionate. There is the friendly competition among one another but when one of us is in need we all pitch in and lend a hand. We are a true community. I wish the rest of the world could work the way this community does. And the real cool thing is that it is truly an international community.
Some of the finest people I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know are reefers.
I must agree. Almost all my closest friends and acquaintances are fish-people or reefers. It is a community that cares and is willing to give a hand. I know Canreef & BCA members have been there for me & for others when needed.

Good luck with the rebuild and looking forward to seeing your new setup blossom into something spectacular and full of life.

Anthony