View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:17 AM

gucci17 is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointment

While I'm at it. Here's what Santa dropped off early for Christmas!
A couple boxes of goodies! Two from Bulk Reef Supply and one from Premium Aquatics.

I'm a little dissapointed with PA though. The box came poorly shipped with minimal fillers and one corner ripped right open. Keep in mind this box was worth over $1,500 USD. Atleast it looks like everything is there and nothing damaged. Just a few slightly squished boxes.

Not to mention getting ripped off for the exchange rate, insane shipping price using USPS instead of UPS hoping I don't get dinged on brokerage/taxes and then getting a bill for $150 from Canada Post! Nice!

Savings just went down the toilet.

Then we have Bulk Reef Supply and a small order of $300 USD, I get TWO boxes noticeably bigger plus more packaging peanut fillers than I need in a lifetime. Ok, I'm exaggerating but still, I had a hard time even finding the stuff I ordered.

I think I am going to send in a complaint. Even if I don't get any type of compensation, hopefully they will treat other orders better than they did mine. Makes me wish I just supported a Canadian retailer instead...