View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:58 AM

chandigz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido19 View Post
you know the usual a mix of sps and lps some softies
looking for stuff that is big (4inches or more) and is brightly colored (neon green,oranges reds)
local stores have a small selection and ordering takes too long with them
Good luck with the cites permits to bring in coral. It's not a simple process and it takes time. Dealing with customs and cites permits isn't fun even when you have experience in the trade. You really need to know what you are doing. If one thing isn't done right you will have the whole order seized and even be charged for illegally importing endangered species. You will need to get a re-export cites and copies of all the original cites permits from when the coral were imported into the US and more. You will need to deal with customs yourself, your courier won't be able to do it for you. I wouldn't risk 2-3 day shipping myself but hey thats me. I would only do pre-booked airport to airport direct flight.

Basically the way I see it if you have to ask here for advice you don't have near enough knowledge to give this a try anytime soon.