View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:16 PM

yellowworld is on a distinguished road

Alright so now that all the plumbing is 100% done ill give you guys a tour of the sump cus well there is a whole heck of a lot crammed into it haha

So this is the back of my sump, I have the fans out of the left side in the picture. on the left side you can see my feed lines from my tank to my sump running along the roof of the cabinet and to the front of the sump. My return line is the white flex pipe right by the float switch, it then gets T'd off twice inside the cabinet, first to run water past my probes that I have put inline which also feeds my refugium (the valve on the far right of the picture) , and second to feed my phosban 150 reactor (the valve on the far left of the picture) it is hanging below the supply lines for the sump

Here is a closer picture of the maze of plumbing

Then we have the heart of my system which will soon be getting a much needed upgrade to a Tunze Silence 1073.050 - its going to be a huge jump!! You can also see where my Tunze ATO floats and optical eye are placed in the tank

Then we have the skimmer/reactor chamber looking in from where the fans are on the side of the cabinet. There will be a heater sharing that space in the near future too

and lastly the reactor is now in the sump and sitting nice and pretty, i will be going to get the extension kit that has two more elbows and the barbed fitting to keep the height of the outlet tube on the reactor as low profile as possible so i can get the skimmer cup out without and problems

and looking at the reactor from the fan opening with the front door to the cabinet closed - not a lot of spare room to be found haha

I know that pictures are sometimes hard to get a true feel for what you're seeing, and ive had a few questions on other forums about things ive done and such so I made a video that ill link right here too!