View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 08:44 PM

ElGuappo is on a distinguished road

Every day more and more savages come to this city. it has gone to absolute shat in the last 5 years. i was born and raised in glendale/killarny/wildwood, and know more than one person that has been shot. i know them, they are not my friends, but people i knew from high school who sold drugs then and moved into bigger and badder drugs since. i have absoulutlyt NO problems with these "insecure, no dic, piece of S, bas##@$ KKILLING each other, but when this crap happens in a public place like this with a plethera of inoccent bystanders it makes me shudder.

Back in my day (barely graduated 10 years ago) if you got into a issue you may have got your ass kicked but you lived to fight another day. at wortst you had to worry about a knife.

WOW i have erased 6 paragraphs after this only to erase, as i dont think many others share my feelings, and dont want to offend anyone.

I will finish with stating that i agree with and support my local MP Mr. Richards as he not only is the uncle of one of my best friends but because he had the "berries" to tell it like it is. i met a man from south america who now resides in the USA that just loves richards brutal truth. I FOR ONE AM TIRED OF THE MEDIA SUGAR COATING EVERYTHING. THIS IS WERE I LAY MY HEAD, I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHATS ACTUALLY GOING ON IN MY CITY.

Maybe we should take a page out of the history books and take the CARS and BIKES away from the police leaving them to WALK A BEAT, AKA GET BACK TO THE PEOPLE. my father was a beat cop back in the day, and says that he knew everyone on his beat and what they were up to. its pretty tough to get a feeling of a neighborhood and its people when in a car with the radio on. your unable to "take in" the feeling/state/energy while "crusing' by.

ENOUGH ranting for now but its an easy subject to carry on with.
72 Gallon Bowfront Reef.. Hardware:2x250w Luminex Elite HQI Reflectors (Phoenix Hexarc Bulbs), Galaxy 2x250w Electronic ballast, Euroreef 130 Skimmer, Sedra KSP 7000 Retern... Live Stock: Pair of Hawaiian Flame Wrasse, Leopard Wrasse, Pink Streaked Wrasse, Pair True Percula Clowns, Potters Angel, African Flameback Angel, Orange Fin Tomini Tang, Yellow Assessor, Tailspot Blenny, Purple Firefish..

45 G FW Asain Barb Community tank.

Last edited by ElGuappo; 01-02-2009 at 08:50 PM.