View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 05:33 AM

Coldwater is on a distinguished road
Default Bow down to the awesomeness

We all know (and love) my local tank . A few weeks ago when I was away a breaker blew and all the equipment turned off on it. Needless to say everything died except for my flounder. So I spent the next little while "perfecting" the rock work and it still looks pretty much the same to me though. Execpt for the caves I have kinda created. And now I have just got back from our Lodge and I went diving there 3 times. I caught a few cool things but all the dives were quite ummmmm interesting. Anywho now onto the new and improved tank.

This here is a Black eyed goby and I have two of them. They are really cool and one is missing an eye. I think one is male and one female becuse they seem to be buddies.

When I was up there I couldn't resist having a prawn in my tank.

I also grabbed a Squat Lobster from the prawn trap.

Here is a graceful kelp crab. Looks really cool eh?

This picture doesn't really have point its just got lots of stuff in it. I have 6 swimming scallops in the tank.

This right here is one of the coolest things in my aquarium. Its a Puget sound King crab. I saw it when it was tumbling down a slope.

Cool coloured urchin.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... scallops and bacon.....................

The pride and joy of the tank. A grunt sculpin. I had a heck of a time getting this guy out of his home till he just made a break for it but I snatched him out of the water.

Close up. They are soo cool. When diving I saw 3 more but my buddy didn't want to wait for me to try for them. I need a buddy who is looking for collection to. *hint*hint*

All in all though it was wicked and the fishing was great. I found an octopus den with a huge one in it and was to nervous to try and poke it out

Matt

EDITED: I just threw them all in so tomorrow I will try and get some better pictures.