View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 04:36 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

How hard stuck is it? On just Monday evening I rearranged some rock in my 20, and I had to move my carpet. S. haddoni holds on at least as hard as E.quad (BTA's), but the foot is much larger. It was quite a dog to remove, and complicated badly by the fact the carpet is so sticky it sticks to and attempts to eat anything that touches it ... hands, gloves, glass, rocks, ... It almost ate the bucket I had to put it in.

Anyways point being is I think the carpet would be way harder than an LTA, but I managed. I used my plastic spackle knife and just gently worked at it. Gentle is the key -- you're going to injure them if you're too rough.

I used the plastic one because I beleive the metal ones could very easily tear anemone flesh if one's hand slipped while attempting this. Plus, plastic tends not to rust

(Let me know if you want a hand. I'm not sure when I could come up your way though, tonight's out, tomorrow night's out, and Saturday night's out. Maybe daytime Saturday or Sunday though...)