Thread: Concept tanks
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Banned

denny_C is on a distinguished road

a little fun facts lol

i have i bet about 200-300 customer drawings and spec sheets logged on my computer that i have personally designed and help design ,and each and every one is personally designed on a one on one basis so each build is unique , even the most common builds get the same attention as the super high end ones.

i remember just about all your builds and i think all of us has had a good close experience as i do try to keep people involved and excited about the build , its alot of money and people trust us for a good investment , i dont like to let people down so do all i can many nights and early mornings youll catch me here working on peoples builds , doing shop work to help keep pace and even meeting customers at house for designing on the spot even right now at store 3 hrs early to get to work on some local builds and help someone out with there tanks full set up

its not just me , Dave the owner of concept aquariums does even more than i do, hes here 7 days a week and works early morning to late nights , not once have i seen him take a day off.

our team is expanding and we are trying to find experienced people who share the same passion and work ethics that we do and so far we have come up with a great team all with proven experience and good reputations to the public for there service over the years, we are lucky to have these type of people offer their services with us.

cheers

denny