View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:13 PM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

I think heaters hate me, woke up this morning and the tank was sitting at 73.4 Amazingly everything (maxi minis, sexy shrimp and crabs) seem fine. Turned the P.O.S. (marineland stealth) heater up higher and the temp is slowly going back up. Unfortunately the replacement heater I asked to be ordered in never came in yet so I will be making a trip to big als for a new heater today.

Two days ago I pulled the BTA out and put it in my 80g. It got fairly annoyed by the porcelain crab and wasn't recovering in this tank, with the sexy shrimp constantly irritating it, hence the move to the 80g.

I talked to Ken and he thinks he has some dwarf clowns so I might get one to add to this tank (in a few weeks) and a friend of mine owes me a RBTA so if I ever get it from him I might add those to the tank and hope it works out. I'm thinking a split from an anemone from a friends tank should do better then the other one I had in there, plus there is no longer a porcelain crab in there to anger it. Still leery of how the tiny clownfish will be with the maxi minis (not knowing if the maxi minis killed the last one or not) but since I don't know for sure I kinda want to try again. I'll just be extra careful not to turn on the overhead room light (when it's dark) so I won't have to worry about spooking a new clownfish.