View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 04:26 AM

DKoKoMan is on a distinguished road

The wife and I made the trip down to Calgary to pickup the tank. I decided that I would rent a cargo trailer to avoid the tank being exposed to any of the elements. It worked out well as the Saturday we drove down there was a bunch of snow that was coming down. I was super pumped to pick this bad boy up as I eagerly waited for it to be finished.

I met Dave at Concept and he took the time to show me my tank. My wife and I were both impressed with the build quality and how sleek it looked. I never had the chance to see the old Concept Aquariums however I was impressed by the new update / refresh and all the nice frag tanks. Dave took the time to show us around and was very accommodating during our time in the store. Dave and his staff packed the trailer, stand and sump in to the trailer taking the time to make sure everything was protected.

Arrived back in Edmonton in one piece and I managed to wrangle up a bunch of people from my squad at work to help get this in the basement. Nothing like a little beer and pizza to convince people to help.