View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:18 AM

dustinc is on a distinguished road

in reality car dealers rarely look at the cars they have on the lot, I used to buy cars in bulk and some times I would get smoking deals 2008 chevy uplander with 170km for 1200, was supposed to have 300,000km but they didn't double check mileage, and a 2009 F350 lariat crew dually for 13,000 with 170,000km... not sure why I got that cheap its 19,000 wholesale 24 retail...
I doubt you will win the case since there is no paper proof such as a carfax... imo they are a waste of money because if you get it fixed properly it gets put in a carfax, if its some drug dealer who gets in a bad wreck then gets his connection to "hook him up" with a cheap paint job thats done b4 the cops come, thats the one you don't want.
If you don't have a good eye for detail in a vehicle or have a close friend that does its best to buy brand new. otherwise there is always a chance of being screwed because most mechanics are not going to care enough to carefully look at everything. I see lots of vehicles pass a 160 point inspection then blow up 5 minutes down the road haha mainly ford diesels