View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman76 View Post
Looking great Wayne, wow thats some serious growth , that's almost a gallon of alk a week.
I've just recalibrated the Alk. It's back up to 8 range. Will keep an eye on it and should be setting up the Ca Reactor soon. That should keep things steady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzz4 View Post
Holee crap that's looking spectacular Wayne

What's it now, about 14 months since your AEFW reset ?

Are you seriously dosing over a half litre a day of Alk ????
Sounds about right, Greg! Time to weed a few out and then I'll be leaving it alone. ��
Don't know if I am dosing 1/2 litre per day but I am filling that 5 litre container but much sooner than before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexifd View Post
which on is the wolverine?
yeah, which is the wolverine? Not buying the Reef Raft hype anymore. I find the mariculture corals are not any different, a lot nicer and a lot less expensive. Anyways, I don't see many pics other than the stock Reef Raft pics and having a few I am not impressed. There should be a disclaimer saying that the coral may look different in low nutrient tanks etc... A lot of hype wanting to buy but then you don't hear anything else after...
ATI 48" 3x75W LED with 8x54W T5, 2xTunze 6105, 2 x Maxspect Gyre XF150, Bubble King Mini 200 ( soon to be replaced by a Bubble King SM 200), Eheim 1262, Via Aqua 300 watt Titanium heater, JBJ ATO, Apex Controller