View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 09:06 PM

Bonsai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash View Post
Gonna stick my neck out here...in fairness to OP, he started this thread simply to ask for help with his fish. I really feel for him as someone who probably will find myself in same situation of asking for advice. Now there is a whole thing about who to blame for his situation. I would feel very hesitant about asking for help if the discussion takes this kind of turn.

I don’t know either of these people, but in all honesty, I detect a certain sympathy towards “Gary” (first name basis) as opposed to “op.” I didn’t see any “ranting” from 0ngquang and the blame issue was not initiated by him. It would be nice to focus on what might be done to help his fish that he’s so worried about.

Just my 2cents. I really value all the info I get from this little community.
He stated few times that he trusted to much seller.I dont know about you but it is hard to have sympathy for someone blaming other for his misfortune.Never had business with Gary,never saw him. Guy offer to help in any way he can.Return is "i trusted to much seller".But i know few guys who support there hobby ,or making extra money for family by selling corals or fish.Not fun.Agree ,we should help