Thread: IO reef salt
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:36 AM

phyto4life is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
Thats what I do otherwise I rise well with hot water if I plan to have thebucket empty. (only takes me 5 min wink wink lastlight) I mostly started thisthread to see if others had the same experience with switching from io to reef crystals Did u guys notice the same changes? I also recommend others who are using IO to try out the IO reef crystals coral definitely like the latter much more and it's not that much more then reg IO. Anyone in bc know who sells buckets of io reef crystals? All I have been able to find is 50g bags I might phone j&l see if they can get buckets there's nothing on the site or instore about pails
too pricey for me in the 50G bags and imo I would not pay more then $10 a pail, not alone a bag, for this stuff, when regular I.O work's fine.

so what they rinse it a tad bit better and add mag,ca etc. not worth it unless you like to max your bioload out. everything else can be added.

"Corals,corals,corals-they are as fascinating as candle lights."
PHYTO4LIFE

Last edited by phyto4life; 12-01-2011 at 12:38 AM.