View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 02:38 PM

corpusse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDog View Post
The 2018 Macna Seattle page just changed its location to Omaha Nebraska. I'm starting to think its a BS facebook page.
I asked earlier in the thread where this info came from but no one bothered to reply. I mentioned I was under the impression the location of MACNA for the following year is announced at the current years event. This is when the location will be announced.

As for this whole border mess I think the big thing is different border crossings are clueless as to the real rules. I recently moved to northern Ontario and needed to renew my passport, I was going over to the US just for a day and a Service Canada employ suggested I make a photocopy of the passport (at service canada) and use that to cross into the US at Sault Ste Marie MI, her exact words were "I can almost guarantee you will be fine if you cross here". This completely shocked me. I refused her advice and instead traveled with a passport expiring in 7 days. Now I was fine and as per homeland security Canadians are exempt from needing additional time on their passport but I still went early and fully expected to be questioned about this.

I've heard of people here bringing back LPS / SPS and declaring it and being okay, but again all it takes is one person to know the rules and you will be in trouble.