View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:34 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I run them on my FOWLR. They seem to do the trick as it is a fairly heavily fed tank yet nitrates are never registerable when tested.

However, I still run zeo of all things, on my reef. I am contemplating letting the additives run out however and at that point I might consider a switch to Prodibio (dose once every 2 weeks? Now there's a schedule I can buy into over daily this or twice a week that or twice a day jiggle this handle and so on). Or I just just see what happens if I stop altogether. Or I switch to pellets there too maybe. I have a few months yet before everything runs out so I don't know yet but my plan is to stop buying the little blue bottles.

The pellets seem to do a job. Clearly not necessary to run a tank but they at least do the job they advertise to do.