View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 03:16 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert_dao View Post
Soft coral reef for round two? Best of both world:

1. you get to keep your angel.
2. you get to upgrade to the best corals in the hobby, bar none.
Bahahahaha ha! !!! Uh....SPS are the ONLY corals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal-Chin View Post
I have this awesome gorgonia and like 4 days ago my Blue Tang decides to start nipping at it! A tang? What a world...
Oh yeah, but Hippos are like the least reef safe Tangs there are. They are bad fishies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightrazorguy View Post
Sorry about you multibar trouble Mindy! I have owned a multibar for a couple of years now. I bought it as a juvenile (loonie-size) and he started eating frozen in quarantine. He does nip at SPS, especially Pocillopora and Cyphastrea, but doesn't seem to do do any damage. For over a year my millis had o polyp extension during the day, but now they are coming around. I feel for you, because I love both my multibar and my SPS. It would be a tough choice...
Lucky you found such a little one!!! I'm not willing to give up PE for an Angelfish. I was hoping I'd get lucky. He's happy now in a really big tank so I guess we both win. He's a $1500 fish now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tang daddy View Post
Ok now this scares me, Lps I don’t mind nipping but my sps oh no... although the blue face is most interested in the pellets, that’s all he knows for now, mysis he will pick at abit. I will have to keep a close eye on him.

Sorry about your losses.
A Blueface??? Ok you're just plain nuts...

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

SPS fanatic.