View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 04:38 PM

whatcaneyedo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to whatcaneyedo

Thanks for the reminder Dean. Sometimes it feels like no one (local) is listening on here so I haven't been bothering. But just in case there is a lurker out there in internet land here is this years lineup for the 10th Annual Reef Tank Tour:

First up we've got Dean Soiland with his 90gal reef on Sunday January 24th 12-4pm at 2047 MacDonald Ave.

Next up I'll show my newly upgraded 225gal reef on Sunday January 31st 12-4pm 10773 Jensen Road.

The third is Loyd Sopel showing his ~200gal reef for the first time on Sunday February 7th 12-4pm 1145 McGregor Ave.

Fourth will be Craig Hadley with his 120gal reef on Sunday February 21st from 12-4pm at 5924 Montgomery Cres.

Fifth is the UNBC 135gal reef on Sunday March 6th from 12-4pm on the third floor of the Teaching Lab Building up on campus courtesy of Ken Otter.

And finally at some point afterwards or perhaps somewhere in-between the legendary Doug Parkes will grace us with his very mature 135gal reef once again.

If anyone would like regular reminders via email shoot me a PM or if you're into Facebook we've got a pretty popular group going called the Prince George B.C. Salt Water Community. Not only are all of the events listed there but it has also become a very good medium for organizing local group orders and selling off unwanted equipment and livestock without the need for out of town shipping.

Old 120gal Tank Journal
New 225gal Tank Journal
May 2010 TOTM
The 10th Annual Prince George Reef Tank Tour