View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 03:56 PM

Piscez is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy! View Post
Looks like a great re-start! I'll be tagging along for the ride.
It is thank you I'm lovin it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondas3000 View Post
yeah I ran into Anthony too and he helps me out a lot, and he close to my house . They said salt water tank is easy to upkeep once its running but I find that its not, beside the water change, salt have to get mix and dosing and testing for coral. Your sump is nice, it do multi things and save space as well.
The sump with built in mixing station/ATO, with plumbed line and turn key drain were essential for me, which IMO make things EASY'r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Looks like a great start! You might learn to dislike the 30" depth though once you realize you have to use tongs to do anything. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished renovations though. It looks like a nice tank - Aqueon/AGA mega flow? I like the trim on it. Although I imagine you're going to cover up all the trim with your renovation...?

Fwiw, your tank is 72 x 24 x 30" (not the other way around). Length x width x height.
thanks Myka for the correction, my bad, but actually I love the 30" depth for the rock scaping etc I wanted specifically this depth for the overall view when on the the stand its close to 6 ft tall to give you that TA DAH factor which I wanted in the dining room. Fortunately I'm 6"2" with arms like an ape so on my 3 step stool I can reach the sand bed which is pretty deep!

Last edited by Piscez; 03-23-2015 at 04:01 PM.