View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 08:49 PM

Zoaelite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent F View Post
Dave,

Since you don't want feedback posted on this site I have removed all posts where I previously commented on frags I purchased from you from this site.
Have to agree, although I completely respect wickedfrags decision to pull out from our Canreef rating scale I believe that as a vendor you should have nothing to hide. If everyone on canadafrags.ca is raving that you provide excellent service then it should be the same here on canreef. I personally have made the decision to not purchase product from vendors on the site that choose not to have there services rated. When it comes down to the bottom line, if you practice good business etiquette and make sure your customers are happy then you have nothing to worry about. Yes vendors should be stopped from posting on other vendors and yes the votes should be monitored (This is canreef though and the mods do an amazing job of it!) but to say that no one can rate you because you believe you always provide 100% customer service is absolutely ridiculous!