View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:35 PM

Llorgon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknife View Post
I went with the atk thinking the optical sensors would be great, i had them fail while on the road, bought replacements.. had them fail.. then finally when laid off had time to contact neptune support. the internal webpages never updated properly when i first installed the unit and failed optical sensors. they sent me 4 new ones, 2 new ones on my ato, and the 2 old but working ones into my resivoir.. 2-3 months later in the last week or so... both of the ones in the resivoir are failing and i think the one im using for high water is stuck in my ato. when i get some spare funds its time to go back to mechanical floats i guess, right now its a good thing im not working as i can manually fix my top off system. neptune support was excelent to deal with, I guess it might be time to open another ticket.

I still have my origonal jbj unit, its second set of floats are done, i got the atk so i could "SEE" that its working when i am on the road.. instead i could just see that its not working.

I got the ATK for the optical sensors as well. Although in my case, it's the fmm module itself that died. Still annoying to have to wait a week plus for the new one to come.