Thread: Concept tanks
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 05:21 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Concept has a great reputation for building tanks, a lot of Alberta guys love them and for a good reason. Product that I have seen from many canreef posts has proven that, but some times when a company has rapid growth like concept, orders mounts up, work hours stretches late into the night and good help is not easy to find, mistakes will happen. It happens to the best of us. What's important is how you deal with it when it happens. Out of the few I know, 2 has been semi rectified which is great. I think you have made the right decision, that's what I would've done for the customer if I was put in that position. I honestly don't think this would even rear it's head if the initial contact was dealt with in an appropriate manner but I am in no position of judging. I know your company has take care of all the Calgary guys but the out of town guys are just as important especially when there options are limited. Regardless of what happened, you guys have done the right thing at the end and thank you for restoring in our faith.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013