View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:05 AM
91Atrac

Default 25g stock discussion help

so i have my custom drop off tank on the go ish and im trying to plan my stock more efficient. So far i have my cirrent clowns and yellow watchmen/green pistol pair.

I want to have cleaners to keep food and stuff clean so im going towards just blue and red leg hermits with some banded turbo snails. otherwise im not sure what else cuz id like to have something to help keep bristle worm size/population in control cuz i see i have lots in my tank and some pretty big and they sure arent a "sexy' think to see haha?

i will have a maxi mini nem and might get another so a sexy shrimp or 2 to host them.

I want another blenny as mine randomly died over night :/ or what else would be effective at chomping at rocks for algae? had crabs in mind but heard they can be the devil and take out fish so ive been sketch about getting any! starfish i dont think are an option cuz i want sponge coral and been told they love to eat sponge!

SO general idea is to keep a clown pair, blenny for algae control, hermits and snails for algae and extra food control, pistol and watchmen kind of act like sand sifters.

so cleaner shrimps? only cleaning option or i was thinking of 2 neon gobies

long spine cardinals for aw! cuz i never seen any and would be active swimmers and maybe a royal gramma.

so post up and let me know what you guys think. tank will be softies and lps but SOME sps too.