View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 04:59 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I haven't noticed any breaking for me yet, now you got me wondering if I should try to check on them though. *insert nervous laughter here* haha?

Mind you I did a combination of zap/zip straps/ties (sorry not sure now what to call them ) and the thorite-but-not-called-thorite concrete so they're hopefully just working together.

FWIW, I always thought that they get brittle when exposed to UV over time. Anything outside in the sun for example. The stuff holding my rock work together, I did my best to try to keep out of visibility, so by extension there's not a lot of light hitting them. I suppose I'm kinda hoping for the best there I guess. But it's 2019 now and the tank got water in 2011 so 8 years in, I guess even if they broke today I could still say they held up a long time.

As an aside ... damn, 8 years? Where did those years go?!

Last edited by Delphinus; 02-13-2019 at 05:10 PM.