View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidius View Post
@ Coasting - It looks like they either took your advice about the Brands thing or you just missed it but there's a big "Brands" button at the top of the website beside "New and Noteworthy". I feel you on this one too because I used to search that way every time I went to the old site.
But that's just as messy and as much of a PITA to look through.
I liked being able to go to Food, or skimmers and only see the brand of food I feed or the brand of skimmers I was trying to compare. Just like 99% of the websites out there, they should add a filter to the left side to sort by brand once you are all ready in a specific category. Plus the way they have "Brands" sorted.... I don't often know the COMPANY name, while I know the BRAND of the item I am looking for... Omega Sea Vs Omega One.... I have never in my life looked for Omega Sea... and would have never known to look under that category despite the tiny little logo on the back of the container with that company name.

That and their list for "dry goods" equipment and what not is still poorly sized to work for everyone.
Or Livestock > Marine Fish. Too big for the screen then you have to scroll down to see the options, and so you scroll down and the menus snaps back and disappears, so you have to scroll back up and try again, but oh look you cant see the bottom fish unless you scroll down, and you cant scroll down with out the menu disappearing....
Its irritating that it takes 10+ tries to get to where I want to go because it doesn't fit my screen then disappears every time I move my mouse wrong.

Im doubting they care about 1 customer, but this isn't the first time I've refused to shop at a store because their website was horrible and not user friendly.