View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:54 AM

MMAX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by globaldesigns View Post
Hello Everyone,

Since I am seeing good results again in my tank, after a couple years of grief. Coral growth is happening, coral seems happy, and overall tank just looks really good. I have decided to try out the Prodibio system to see if this assists with the coloring up of the corals.

With great help from Kevin @ Red Coral, I have purchased the Bioptim and BioDigest, and started my first dose today.

I found the fact of dosing every 15 days much better than ZEO (Thanks Mike @ Aqua Digital for pointing this out), and the cost is so much cheaper. The BioDigest I bought from Kevin will last 15 months, so that is very cheap overall. Bioptim, I will have to purchase every 3.5 months. I have averaged the monthly cost for these 2 to be about $15 total, so much more economical over the ZEO system of which I was averaging $2-300 per month.

Lets see what happens. Wish me luck!
You'll have good luck with this stuff, it does work well. I started dosing last May up until the middle of October. I quit because it became harder and harder to get with the mail order thing and I don't get to Calgary or Edmonton very often. No ill effects going off the stuff but you will be pleasantly suprised.