View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 06:27 AM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrfish55 View Post
I originally had one about 4", my toadstool was kind enough to shed its toxic slime coat over it and it died, I left the skeleton in the tank and about 3 months later it started developing little green spots, there is now approx 20 new plate ranging in size from 1/8" to 1 1/2", I will talk to my brother in law and see if he would be willing to bring you one (pilot with West Jet, he flies Vancouver to Calgary all the time) I would just have to figure out how to get it to him. My pics aren't that good they are a real cool neon green.
Wow that's awesome! I've "heard" of it happening, a friend of a friends who saw it on some site, but never actually met someone first hand who's had it happen. That's so cool and 3 months later. I totally would have tossed it.

Yeah I'd for sure take one of your hands if it's something that's not too difficult. That'd be really nice of you... no worries if you can't but I'll pm you my number in case he can. Then he can just give me a call if manages to get one here. I'm really close to the airport.