View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 04:04 PM

Monti-Man is on a distinguished road

Have we all not had this discussion already at least 10 times about this issue?
And has it not all came out the same way. Act like an adult,form your own opinions and if others ask pm them about your experience?Because in all honesty if this vendor is still up and running full swing then apparently someone is happy with the service there.And no i have no idea who everyone is talking about. I have a general idea and if it is who i think it is then i did post a question on the board. Got a few mixed reviews and went ahead and got burnt. Oh we'll i am a gotta learn the hard way kinda guy. But i won't go there again and if someone asks i will send them a pm.But to turn this all around on the moderators is insane.Why is that such a hard concept? It is not the moderators job to ensure quality service from a vendor. Last time i checked it was the vendors job. So if you have a problem with a vendor take it up with the vendor.If you receive poor service you don't go back. Happens everyday at every other store,restaurant etc...in this world.

Just my 2 cents worth though i guess.
Numerous corals,2 purple tangs,choclate mimic tang,Foxface,Solar wrasse,male and female lubbocks wrasse,hoevens wrasse,Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse,Blue Sided Fairy Wrasse,yellow wrasse,3 Yellowstripe Anthias,True percand S.Gigantea anemone